Copper Harbor House Rental
The downtown Keweenaw Adventure House is a great base for winter lodging for Mount Bohemia (14 miles away) and is just 1.5 blocks from the Copper Harbor Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe trailhead. The north-woods themed House is also centrally located, easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and the general store; 1 block from Lake Superior.
- Sleeps up to 5 people comfortably.
- Bedding (i.e. sheets/pillow cases/blankets) & Towels NOT included, yet may be provided with special arrangement and additional charge of $10/person.
- Check-In after 3 PM. Check-Out 11:00 AM.
- Designated parking space.
- Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- Fully furnished house unit
- Four bedrooms (one w/ full size bed and three w/ NEW twin beds)
- Recently renovated bath w/ shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room
- Satellite, flat-screen TV
- No smoking
- No pets
- Skies, snowboards and bicycles are not permitted inside the rental, though you may inquire about overnight storage
- Winter, Spring & Fall (after Labor Day Weekend!)
- 2 Night Minimum for following Winter weekends: Jan. 13-15, Feb. 17-18, March 3-4
- Payments are refundable any time prior to 72 hours of the scheduled rental. Payments are non-refundable if made less than 72 hours of the scheduled rental, unless we’re able to rent it to another party.
Our Other Adventure Lodging