23 Oct An Astonishing 25th Season Comes to a Close!
Woo-hoo!! Twenty-five years underneath our belt. And an astonishing, record-breaking 25th Anniversary season it was at that. “Gratuitous” is the best word to sum up where we’re at right now. So thankful to our upstanding staff, you – our loyal customers and of course a most supportive community that have kept the adventures a’hoppin!
The shop officially closed up for this season on October 14 and we’ve been hustle-bustle busy getting the hatches battened down and the seemingly never-ending bookkeeping in order. And as we get equipment stored away for winter hibernation and data compiled, it’s is impossible to not fondly reflect upon the loads of smiles and fantastic stories built up this season.
Our amazing staff entertained guests on the water and land, shuttled record breaking numbers and wrenched on more bikes than ever. Plus, many of you got to both play and stay by taking advantage of our lodging!
Here’s some fun “KAC Facts” we thought you’d enjoy:
- We adventure with over 4000 guests partaking in either tours, rentals and/or our mountain bike shuttle service each season
- We entertain and service over 10,000 guests in our shop each season
- Nearly 40% of these guests are LOYAL PAST CUSTOMERS – incredible!!
- Our employees cumulatively conduct between 50 and 100 hours of volunteer trailwork each season (and Sam, alone, has volunteered THOUSANDS since the late 1990’s….)
- KAC annually contributes an excess of $5000 to the Copper Harbor Trails Club in cash, donations collected and in-kind services
- Each season since its inception, KAC experiences a record breaking season – growth is our norm
The last fact to share, relates to how none-of-this would be possible without YOU!!! Indeed, your Trip Advisor and FaceBook reviews tell about your adventurous tales oh so well, while the 5-stars and accolades truly make us blush!
p.s. To leave a Testimonial of your experience with us this season, simply use the Comment section below!