01 Dec Copper Harbor Media Highlights
2017 was yet another high profile season for the Copper Harbor Trails, and that’s an understatement. With a population of not even 100 year-round residents, it’s safe to say on behalf of Copper Harborites that such publicity for our tiny town is humbling and then some. That said, we thought it fun to compile some of the recent publicity for the trails — along with a couple classics from the archives — all in one place… Enjoy!
- Rated among the country’s Top Ten best by timeout.com, iexplore.com and ilovebicycling.com and among the Top Four in the eastern United States by Outside Magazine and singletracks.com
- Included in National Geographics – America’s Best 20 Mountain Bike Towns.
- Noted in Outside Magazine’s, “Why Lake Superior is the Country’s Most Overlooked Playground.”
- Noted in Minneapolis Star Tribune’s “Superior Views on Top of Michigan.”
- Freehub Magazine and Teton Gravity Research’s “Meandering Michigan.”
- Also a Freehub Magazine/Teton Gravity Research production, “Next Exit Series: Copper Harbor.”
- Northwood University’s Alumni Spotlight of our very own Sam Raymond, KAC Owner/Manager
- Pink Bike’s 2014 “Copper Harbor for the Forth.”
- Trek Bicycle’s 2012“Andrew Shandro and Slash at Copper Harbor, MI.”
COMING SOON: Bike Magazine’s next Bike Bible Edition is featuring our friendly neighbor to the south, Marquette, with a fun sub-feature of downhill trails in the Harbor. Stay tuned for that!