Surf & Turf Adventure Tour
Experience the best of both worlds the Keweenaw Peninsula has to offer, paddling and pedaling! We combine a half-day Agate Harbor Paddle sea kayak tour with a half-day of a Mountain Bike Tour through the deep woods of the Keweenaw. For those who can’t decide which activity to do, it’s a little taste of each … why it’s the best thing since lake trout and venison steak!
We’ll experience Copper Harbor’s internationally recognized mountain bike trail system and world-class lake shores! Prepare your senses for uninhabited Lake Superior shoreline, mountain top vistas with panoramic views, scenic inland lakes, streams, rivers and waterfalls, towering cliffs, sugar sand beaches and the creatures who inhabit the woods and the Lake.
The Paddle, Pedal and Pamper Package
Take the classic Surf & Turf Adventure and add in local massage spa treatments and what do you get? The perfect blend! Treat your well worked biking legs and tired paddling arms to tranquility and relaxation. Incorporate massage, reiki, hot rocks and more… can arrange a couples massage, too — perfect for romantic get-away!
With our Surf & Turf Adventure,
receive the following discounts at Copper Harbor’s:
Golden Touch Massage – $1/minute massage
Spirit of the North Wellness Center – 10% off treatments
What do I bring sea kayaking?
To ensure your sea kayak adventure is a good experience, we suggest that you bring the following:
- A synthetic top such as polyester, polypropylene or capaline. Fleece is great for cooler days or evenings. Cotton should be avoided.
- Shorts or a swimsuit that a wetsuit can be slipped over.
- Water-shoes or sandals. Participants can choose to go barefoot if they desire. Shoes with laces are not allowed!
- Hat for shade when it’s sunny. Cap for warmth if it’s cool.
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- Drinking Water – a pint is sufficient for most.
- Camera – take advantage of the many photo opportunities while on ‘da Big Lake!