Copper Harbor Chalet Rental
The downtown Keweenaw Adventure Chalet (upstairs duplex “Unit A”) features a classy and cozy living space perfect for a romantic get-way! The tongue’n’groove pine A-Frame ceiling makes for a lovely setting, while the mountainous views from the second story are beautiful. The Chalet is a great base for year-round lodging in the Harbor. 2 blocks from Lake Superior. Centrally located just blocks from mountain bike trailhead, restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and general store. Mount Bohemia is 14 miles away and the Copper Harbor Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe trailhead is 1.5 blocks away.
- Sleeps up to 4 people comfortably.
- Bedding (i.e. sheets/pillow cases/blankets) & Towels NOT included, yet may be provided with special arrangement and an additional charge of $10/person.
- Check-In after 3 PM. Check-Out 11:00 AM.
- Designated parking space.
- Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- Fully furnished upstairs unit w/ balcony
- Studio apartment (w/ queen bed and queen size sleeper sofa)
- New carpet
- Bath w/ walk-in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite, flat-screen TV
- Sound insulation
- No smoking
- No pets
- Skies, snowboards and bicycles are not permitted inside the rental, though you may inquire about overnight storage.
- SUMMER – 2 Night Minimum
- WINTER – 2 Night Minimum on Weekends
- Payments are refundable minus a 5% fee any time prior to one week of the scheduled rental. (PLEASE NOTE: The 5% fee is to cover the credit card and booking fees.) Payments are non-refundable if made less than one week of the scheduled rental, unless we’re able to rent to another party.
Our Other Adventure Lodging