Copper Harbor Chalet Rental
The downtown Keweenaw Adventure Chalet (upstairs duplex “Unit A”) features a classy and cozy living space perfect for a romantic get-way! The tongue’n’groove pine A-Frame ceiling makes for a lovely setting, while the mountainous views from the second story are beautiful. The Chalet is a great base for year-round lodging in the Harbor. 2 blocks from Lake Superior. Centrally located just blocks from mountain bike trailhead, restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and general store. Mount Bohemia is 14 miles away and the Copper Harbor Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe trailhead is 1.5 blocks away.
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Check-In after 3 PM
- Check-Out 11:00 AM
- PLEASE NOTE: Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- Fully furnished upstairs unit w/ balcony and view of Brockway Mountain
- Studio apartment (w/ queen bed and queen size sleeper sofa)
- Bath w/ walk-in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite, flat-screen TV
- Sound insulation
- No smoking
- No pets
- Skies, snowboards and bicycles are not permitted inside the rental, though you may inquire about overnight storage
- Please review our “COVID-19 Response”
- 3 Night Minimum
- NOTE: If you see availability in between bookings, may be able to accommodate shorter stays — please call if any questions and/or to book directly with a shop representative
- Payments are refundable minus a 5% fee any time prior to TWO WEEKS of the scheduled stay. No refunds for cancelations less than two weeks prior to the scheduled stay.
- Stay a night free: Stay 6 nights, stay your 7th night free-of-charge. Discount automatically applies to booking.
- Customer Appreciation Discount: 10% off towards any Guided Bike Tour, Bike Day Rental, Lake Superior Sea Day Kayaking Tour or Watercraft Rental for customers staying at our lodging. Speak with shop representative to apply discount.