Copper Harbor Chalet Rental (upstairs)
The downtown Keweenaw Adventure Chalet (upstairs duplex “Unit A”) is a great base for year-round lodging. The deluxe Chalet is centrally located with easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and the general store; 2 blocks from Lake Superior. It is just 14 miles away from and across the street from the Copper Harbor Bike and Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe trailhead.
- Sleeps up to 4 people comfortably.
- Bedding (i.e. sheets/pillow cases/blankets) & Towels NOT included, yet may be provided with special arrangement and additional charge of $10/person.
- Check-In after 3 PM. Check-Out 11:00 AM.
- Designated parking space.
- Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- Fully furnished upstairs unit w/ balcony
- Studio apartment (w/ queen bed and NEW queen size sleeper sofa)
- Bath w/ walk-in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite, flat-screen TV
- Sound insulation
- No smoking
- No pets
- Skies, snowboards and bicycles are not permitted inside the rental, though you may inquire about overnight storage.
- SUMMER – 2 Night Minimum (June – August) & 3 Night Minimum (Special Event & Holiday Weekends)
- WINTER – 2 Night Minimum on Weekends
- Payments are refundable minus a 5% fee any time prior to one week of the scheduled rental. (PLEASE NOTE: The 5% fee is to cover the credit card and booking fees.) Payments are non-refundable if made less than one week of the scheduled rental, unless we’re able to rent to another party.