Copper Harbor Chalet Rental (upstairs)
The downtown Keweenaw Adventure Chalet (upstairs duplex “Unit A”) is a great base for winter lodging for Mount Bohemia (14 miles away) and is across the street from the Copper Harbor Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe trailhead. The deluxe Chalet is also centrally located across the street from the Copper Harbor mountain bike trailhead and easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and the general store; 2 blocks from Lake Superior.
- Sleeps up to 4 people comfortably.
- Bedding (i.e. sheets/pillow cases/blankets) & Towels NOT included, yet may be provided with special arrangement and additional charge of $10/person.
- Check-In after 3 PM. Check-Out 11:00 AM.
- Designated parking space.
- Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- Fully furnished upstairs unit w/ balcony
- Studio apartment (w/ queen bed and NEW queen size sleeper sofa)
- Bath w/ walk-in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite, flat-screen TV
- Sound insulation
- No smoking
- No pets
- Skies, snowboards and bicycles are not permitted inside the rental, though you may inquire about overnight storage.
- Winter, Spring & Fall (after Labor Day Weekend!)
- 2 Night Minimum for following Winter weekends: Jan. 13-15, Feb. 17-18, March 3-4
- Payments are refundable any time prior to 72 hours of the scheduled rental. Payments are non-refundable if made less than 72 hours of the scheduled rental, unless we’re able to rent it to another party.
Our Other Adventure Lodging