Copper Harbor Chalet Rental
AVAILABILE WINTER ONLY!
The downtown Keweenaw Adventure Chalet (upstairs duplex “Unit A”) features a classy and cozy living space perfect for a romantic get-way! The tongue’n’groove pine A-Frame ceiling makes for a lovely setting, while the mountainous views from the second story are beautiful. The Chalet is a great base for year-round lodging in the Harbor. 2 blocks from Lake Superior. Centrally located just blocks from mountain bike trailhead, restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and general store. Mount Bohemia is 14 miles away and the Copper Harbor Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe trailhead is 1.5 blocks away.
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Check-In after 3 PM
- Check-Out 11:00 AM
- PLEASE NOTE: Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- Fully furnished upstairs unit w/ balcony and view of Brockway Mountain
- Studio apartment (w/ queen bed and queen size sleeper sofa)
- Bath w/ walk-in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite, flat-screen TV
- Sound insulation
- No smoking
- No pets
- Skies, snowboards and bicycles are not permitted inside the rental, though you may inquire about overnight storage
- Please review our “COVID-19 Response”
- 3 Night Minimum
- NOTE: If you see availability in between bookings, may be able to accommodate shorter stays — please call if any questions and/or to book directly with a shop representative
- Payments are refundable minus a 5% fee any time prior to TWO WEEKS of the scheduled stay. No refunds for cancelations less than two weeks prior to the scheduled stay.
- Stay a night free: Stay 6 nights, stay your 7th night free-of-charge. Discount automatically applies to booking.
- LAST-MINUTE-DISCOUNTS and shorter stay requirements are occasionally offered via Airbnb — simply search for “DOWNTOWN Deluxe Keweenaw Adventure Chalet” in Copper Harbor