Copper Harbor Cottage Rental
AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER 2017: The Keweenaw Adventure Cottage is a quick six-block bike ride away from the Copper Harbor mountain bike trailhead (also the Copper Harbor Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe trailhead) and walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and the general store; 2 blocks from Lake Superior. Sleeps up to 4 people comfortably. Sorry no pets.
Check-In after 3 PM. Check-Out 11:00 AM. PLEASE NOTE: Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
Cottage accommodations include
- One floor w/ extensive outdoor patio
- One bedroom (w/ queen bed)
- One bath w/ shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room (w/ NEW sleeper sofa)
- Fully furnished with satellite TV
- Spring, Summer & Fall (Cottage is closed for Winter)
- Two Night Minimum May-June, Sept-Oct.
- Three Night Minimum July-Aug.
*NOTE: May accommodate for One Night on short notice
- Payments are refundable minus a 5% fee any time prior to one week of the scheduled rental. (PLEASE NOTE: The 5% fee is to cover the credit card and booking fees.) Payments are non-refundable if made less than one week of the scheduled rental, unless we’re able to rent to another party.
Our Other Adventure Lodging