Copper Harbor Cottage Rental
AVAILABLE SUMMER, SPRING & FALL (not winterized)
The Keweenaw Adventure Cottage is an ideal place to stay in Copper Harbor, MI — a charming, historic 1 bedroom Cottage featuring spacious living area perfect for couples or a couple of couples. Easy access to hiking and mountain biking trails, 2 blocks from Lake Superior/public boardwalk and blocks from restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and general store.
- Sleeps up to 4 people comfortably.
- Check-In after 3 PM. Check-Out 11:00 AM.
- PLEASE NOTE: Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
Cottage accommodations include
- One floor w/ extensive outdoor patio
- One bedroom (w/ queen bed)
- One bath w/ shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room (w/ queen sleeper sofa)
- Fully furnished with satellite Premium Package Direct TV
- No smoking
- No pets
- Spring, Summer & Fall (Cottage is closed for Winter)
- 3 Night Minimum (May, June, Sept, Oct)
- 4 Night Minimum (July to Labor Day)
*NOTE: If there’s availability in between a 3 or 4 Night booking, will accommodate One or Two Night stays
- Payments are refundable minus a 5% fee any time prior to one week of the scheduled rental. (PLEASE NOTE: The 5% fee is to cover the credit card and booking fees.) Payments are non-refundable if made less than one week of the scheduled rental, unless we’re able to rent to another party