Copper Harbor Cottage Rental
AVAILABLE SUMMER, SPRING & FALL (not winterized)
The Keweenaw Adventure Cottage is an ideal place to stay in Copper Harbor, MI — a charming, historic 1 bedroom Cottage featuring spacious living area perfect for couples or a couple of couples. Easy access to hiking and mountain biking trails, 2 blocks from Lake Superior/public boardwalk and blocks from restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and general store.
- Sleeps up to 4 people comfortably
- Check-In after 3 PM
- Check-Out 11:00 AM
- PLEASE NOTE: Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE. This is a historical home in a residential neighborhood and we respectfully ask that this property not be used as a gathering place/basecamp for large groups. Guests are of course welcomed to have guests, though we ask that the number of guests be kept to a minimum – please inquire if you have any questions related to this policy.
- One floor w/ extensive outdoor patio and view of Lake Superior
- One bedroom (w/ queen bed – and NEW mattress)
- One bath w/ shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room (w/ queen sleeper sofa)
- Fully furnished with satellite Premium Package Direct TV
- No smoking
- No pets
- Please review our “COVID-19 Response”
- 4 Night Minimum
- NOTE: If you see availability in between bookings, may be able to accommodate shorter stays — please call if any questions and/or to book directly with a shop representative
- Stay a night free: Stay 6 nights, stay your 7th night free-of-charge.
- PROMO-DISCOUNTS and shorter stay requirements are occasionally offered — stay-tuned to Airbnb listing (click “Book Now” for direct link)