Copper Harbor Cabin Rental (downstairs)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: CABIN UNIT CURRENTLY BEING USED FOR STAFF HOUSING – NOT AVAILABLE FOR VACATION LODGING.
The “downtown” Keweenaw Adventure Cabin (downstairs duplex “Unit B”) is a great base for YEAR-ROUND lodging! The Cabin is centrally located across the street from the Copper Harbor mountain bike trailhead and easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and the general store; 2 blocks from Lake Superior. Additionally, Mount Bohemia is just 14 miles away for downhill skiing and across the street from the Copper Harbor Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe trailhead.
- Sleeps 3-5 people comfortably.
- Check-In after 3 PM. Check-Out 11:00 AM.
- Designated parking space.
- Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- Downstairs fully furnished duplex unit w/ deck
- Two bedrooms (one w/ full size bed and one w/ twin bed)
- Bath w/ walk-in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room (w/ queen sofa bed)
- Satellite, flat-screen TV
- Sound insulation ceiling tiles
- No smoking
- No pets
- Skies, snowboards and bicycles are not permitted inside the rental, though you may inquire about overnight storage.
- CURRENTLY BEING USED FOR STAFF HOUSING… please check back for Vacation Lodging Availability for the future
- Payments are refundable minus a 5% fee any time prior to ONE WEEK of the scheduled stay. No refunds for cancelations less than one week prior to the scheduled stay.
- Stay a night free: Stay 6 nights, stay your 7th night free-of-charge. Discount automatically applies to booking.
- Customer Appreciation Discount: 10% off towards any Guided Bike Tour, Bike Day Rental, Lake Superior Sea Day Kayaking Tour or Watercraft Rental for customers staying at our lodging. Speak with shop representative to apply discount.