Copper Harbor Cabin Rental (downstairs)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: CABIN UNIT CURRENTLY BEING USED FOR STAFF HOUSING – NOT AVAILABLE FOR VACATION LODGING.
The “downtown” Keweenaw Adventure Cabin (downstairs duplex “Unit B”) is a great base for YEAR-ROUND lodging! The Cabin is centrally located across the street from the Copper Harbor mountain bike trailhead and easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and the general store; 2 blocks from Lake Superior. Additionally, Mount Bohemia is just 14 miles away for downhill skiing and across the street from the Copper Harbor Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe trailhead.
- Sleeps 3-5 people comfortably.
- Check-In after 3 PM. Check-Out 11:00 AM.
- Designated parking space.
- Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- Bedding/Towels Discount: Receive a $30 discount when you bring your own Bedding (e.g. sheets/pillowcases/blankets) & Bath Towels — simply contact us to apply discount to your booking.
- Customer Appreciation Discount: 10% off towards any Guided Bike Tour, Bike Day Rental, Lake Superior Sea Day Kayaking Tour or Watercraft Rental for customers staying at our lodging.
- Downstairs fully furnished duplex unit w/ deck
- Two bedrooms (one w/ full size bed and one w/ twin bed)
- Bath w/ walk-in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room (w/ queen sofa bed)
- Satellite, flat-screen TV
- Sound insulation ceiling tiles
- No smoking
- No pets
- Skies, snowboards and bicycles are not permitted inside the rental, though you may inquire about overnight storage.
- CURRENTLY BEING USED FOR STAFF HOUSING… please check back for Vacation Lodging Availablity for the future
- Payments are refundable minus a 5% fee any time prior to one week of the scheduled rental. (PLEASE NOTE: The 5% fee is to cover the credit card and booking fees.) Payments are non-refundable if made less than one week of the scheduled rental, unless we’re able to rent to another party.