Copper Harbor Cabin Rental (downstairs)
The “downtown” Keweenaw Adventure Cabin (downstairs duplex “Unit B”) is a great base for YEAR-ROUND lodging! The Cabin is centrally located across the street from the Copper Harbor mountain bike trailhead and easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops and the general store; 2 blocks from Lake Superior. Additionally, Mount Bohemia is just 14 miles away for downhill skiing and across the street from the Copper Harbor Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe trailhead.
- Sleeps 3-5 people comfortably.
- Bedding (i.e. sheets/pillow cases/blankets) & Towels NOT included, yet may be provided with special arrangement and additional charge of $10/person.
- Check-In after 3 PM. Check-Out 11:00 AM.
- Designated parking space.
- Quiet hours at 11 p.m. to respect neighbors. This is NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
- Downstairs fully furnished duplex unit w/ deck
- Two bedrooms (one w/ full size bed and one w/ twin bed)
- Bath w/ walk-in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room (w/ full size futon)
- Satellite, flat-screen TV
- Recently repainted
- Sound insulation ceiling tiles
- No smoking
- No pets
- Skies, snowboards and bicycles are not permitted inside the rental, though you may inquire about overnight storage.
- 2 Night Minimum (June – Labor Day)
- Payments are refundable minus a 5% fee any time prior to one week of the scheduled rental. (PLEASE NOTE: The 5% fee is to cover the credit card and booking fees.) Payments are non-refundable if made less than one week of the scheduled rental, unless we’re able to rent to another party.
Our Other Adventure Lodging